- Tram ride, one of the oldest public transportation systems in town.
- Former Central Police Station, historical building at its earliest structures to be built under colonial rule.
- Mid-levels Escalator, world’s longest outdoor covered escalator system.
- Man Mo Temple, one of the oldest temples in Hong Kong, people came here to solve disputes that could not be solved by British law during the 1900s.
- PMQ, Hong Kong’s latest design complex and former police married quarters, where most innovative shops are found.
- Dr Sun Yat Sen was a world-renowned revolutionary, but anyone knows his secret story?
- Lan Kwai Fong, the perfect place for spending a great night out.
- Meet our guide at the rendezvous point and proceed to tram station.
- Tram ride to Central and get off nearby Pottinger Street.
- Stroll from Pottinger Street to former Central Police Station.
- Step on Mid-levels Escalator which brings you to Dr Sun Yat Sen Museum.
- Continue your pace to Man Mo Temple and followed by PMQ (former police married quarters).
- Tour ends at Lan Kwai Fong.