- Visit several historical buildings in Sham Shui Po to learn the culture and history of Hong Kong.
- Walk through the well-known flea market in Hong Kong, Apliu Street.
- Tea Time at Hong Kong’s largest bakery production corporations.
- Explore the daily life of grassroots in all aspects.
- Coach transfer to Heritage of Mei Ho House, it was built in half century ago and is now turned into a youth hostel.
- Visit the exhibition halls at Heritage of Mei Ho House to learn the history of public housing in Hong Kong.
- Continue journey on foot and stop at Lei Cheng Uk Han Tomb, the only Eastern Han brick tomb ever found in Hong Kong.
- Tea Time at Garden’s Cafe.
- Stroll in Lei Cheng Uk Estate to find out the difference of the public housing estate to the past.
- Pass by one of the oldest police stations in Hong Kong, Sham Shui Po Police Station before visiting Sam Tai Tze Temple, a Taoist temple which was built in 1898.
- Tour finishes at Apliu Street, the flea market is all about new and used electrical devices, audio-visual equipment and mobile phones.