NEW TERRITORIES CULTURE TOUR
Mon / Wed / Fri
||English / Chinese / Mandarin
||Approx. 5 hours (minimum of 2 participants for tour operate)
||8:00am-9:00am (for city hotels in Hong Kong Island or Kowloon only)
Escape from the urban energy of Hong Kong Island and Kowloon Peninsula, the New Territories is a vast area of peaceful century-old villages, ancient temples, and untouched fields. This retreat offers a glimpse of rural Hong Kong with its mountainous landscapes and beautiful greenery. A tour to preserved historic village and temple will help you learn about the ancient stories of rural Hong Kong.
Kat Hing Wai
Lam Tsuen Wishing Tree
Hong Kong Railway Museum
Che Kung Temple
- Experience the historical time of Hong Kong's past, see how it is changed to nowadays environment and situation.
- Learn about the wisdom of primitive on defensive infrastructures.
- Understand how locals make wishes.
- Unveil the railway development of Hong Kong.
- Coach departs from hotel and transfer to Kat Hing Wai Walled Village.
- Continue journey to Tai Po and check out 2 most popular landmarks, Lam Tsuen Wishing Tree and the old Taipo Railway Station (now the Railway Museum).
- Set off to the nearby district, Sha Tin and visit the Che Kung Temple.
- Tour ends and return to hotel.
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum of 2 participants required for this tour to operate. For 1 participant, please email your request to email@example.com for availability.
- Pick up time and venue will be confirmed upon reservation.
- Tour price includes travel accident insurance. Tour participants must provide: 1. Full name in English on travel document; 2. Travel document number; 3. Date of Birth. Failure to provide correct information will result in the service not provided.
- Tour price does not include tips and gratuities to guides, other items that are not included in the itinerary and other service personnel.
- For other terms and conditions, please refer to the page of "Terms and Conditions" below.
Leave Your Comments