|Language||English / Chinese / Mandarin|
|Duration||Approx. 5 hours (minimum of 2 participants for tour operate)|
|Pickup||8:00am-9:00am (for city hotels in Hong Kong Island or Kowloon only)|
This comprehensive half-day tour is a great way to know the most popular attractions in Hong Kong, the Peak. Stroll around Victoria Peak through the peak tram ride circuit to enjoy stunning views of the surrounding city skyline, the world-famous Victoria Harbour and Kowloon, towering skyscrapers. Next to visit the Stanley Market and the famous fishing village of Aberdeen, Hong Kong's junk-dwelling floating community.
|Tour Highlights||Tour Itinerary|
|Professional Guided Service||Sightseeing Coach|
|One-way Peak Tram||Travel Accident Insurance|
- Minimum of 2 participants required for this tour to operate. For 1 participant, please email your request to email@example.com for availability.
- Pick up time and venue will be confirmed upon reservation.
- Tour price includes travel accident insurance. Tour participants must provide: 1. Full name in English on travel document; 2. Travel document number; 3. Date of Birth. Failure to provide correct information will result in the service not provided.
- Tour price does not include tips and gratuities to guides, other items that are not included in the itinerary and other service personnel.
- For other terms and conditions, please refer to the page of "Terms and Conditions" below.