Hiking Tour - The Peak to Pok Fu Lam
||English / Chinese / Mandarin
||Approx. 5 Hours
||8:00am (Holiday Inn Golden Mile Lobby) / 8:30am (Times Square Clock Tower)
This hike offers the unique Hong Kong experience of enjoying the beauty of nature alongside a bustling urban landscape. This trail runs along the leafy slopes high above the city's downtown and twists around into woodlands on southern Hong Kong Island. After enjoying a bird's-eye view of a forest of skyscrapers, you will ramble into a forest of trees.
- Difficulty: Easy (Flat or downhill, shaded; multiple rest points)
- Tips : Head to Lugard Road for a good view and the perfect location to shoot Victoria Harbour and Kowloon Peninsula.
- Pick up at Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hotel
- Coach transfer up to the Victoria Peak, the highest point on Hong Kong Island.
- Starting point at Lugard Road, Strolling along the Native Tree Walk, you come across a great variety of flora. At Pok Fu Lam Reservoir Road, Section One of the Hong Kong Trail comes to an end.
- Coach transfer back to Holiday Inn Golden Mile Hotel OR Causeway Bay Time Square
- Tour ends
Terms & Conditions
- Suggested participants to wear appropriate gear with good walking shoes or hiking boots and an all-weather jacket
- Minimum of 2 participants required for this tour to operate.
- Tour price includes Travel Accident Insurance. Tour participants must provide:
1. Full name in English on travel document 2. Travel document number 3. Date of Birth.
Failure providing correct information will result in the service not provided.
- Tour price does not include tips and gratuities to guides, other items that are not included in the itinerary and other service personnel.
Leave Your Comments