FISHERFOLK LIFE AND THE GREAT OUTDOORS
Mon / Wed / Fri
||English / Chinese / Mandarin
||Approx. 6 hours
||13:30 at Central Pier No.4
Away from the bustling city of Kowloon and Hong Kong Island, Lamma Island offers a change of pace against the giant wheel of time, where the forgotten traditional culture and lifestyle of this metropolis remains. A relaxed multicultural community, integrated into a traditional fishing village, the Island offers a unique retreat for visitors. You will experience the fisherman's lifestyle, and to understand the significance of maritime history of how the fishing village shaped our metropolis today. At the end of the day, set sail on the authentic fishing boat – DukLing to enjoy the spectacular views of Victoria Harbour.
Click here to WATCH
- Take a pleasent walk at the Lamma Island
- Learn and experience fisherman lifestyle at the Fisherfolk’s Village, with handmade activity
- Enjoy the great exhibits at the Hong Kong Maritime Museum
- Sail on the only classic fishing junk - Dukling at the famous Victoria Harbour!
- Take a ferry to Sok Kwu Wan, Lamma Island
- A short walk to Tin Hau Temple and Kamikaze Cave through family trail walk
- Set foot at the Fisherfolk’s Village to learn, play, and have fisherfolk's snack
- Take a ferry back to Central and visit the Hong Kong Maritime Museum
- Sail on Dukling - the icon of Hong Kong at the Victoria Harbour
- Tour ends
Terms & Conditions
- Minimum of 2 participants required for this tour to operate. For 1 participant, please email your request to email@example.com for availability.
- Tour price includes travel accident insurance. Tour participants must provide: 1. Full name in English on travel document; 2. Travel document number; 3. Date of Birth. Failure to provide correct information will result in the service not provided.
- Tour price does not include tips and gratuities to guides, other items that are not included in the itinerary and other service personnel.
- For other terms and conditions, please refer to the page of "Terms and Conditions" below.
Leave Your Comments