- Visit the historical building - Mei Ho House in Sham Shui Po to learn the culture and history of Hong Kong
- Walk through the well-known flea market in Hong Kong, Apliu Street, Toys & Fashion streets
- Try the local Hong Kong's flavour, our traditional bakery and juicy roasted meat to taste the difference.
- Explore the daily life of grassroots in all aspects.
- Transport to Sham Shui Po.
- Visit the Mei Ho House, which was built in half century ago and is now turned into a youth hostel. Learn the history of public housing in Hong Kong.
- Visit the exhibition halls at Heritage of Mei Ho House to learn the history of public housing in Hong Kong.
- Walk along Apliu Street, the flea market of new and used electrical devices, audio-visual equipment and mobile phones; and streets for toys and fashion lovers.
- Taste the traditional snack: White Sugar Sponge Cake and Sesame Cake and juicy roast meat in Cantonese style.
- Tour ends at Sham Shui Po.