DukLing Harbour Cruise & A Symphony of Lights - 7:30pm (Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier #3) 7:45pm (Central Public Pier #9)
||English / Chinese / Mandarin
||7:30pm (Tsim Sha Tsui Public Pier #3) / 7:45pm (Central Public Pier #9)
From formerly a fishing port to nowadays a metropolitan - DukLing has always been regarding as one of the landmark of Hong Kong. But it is also representing the sense of humane of the fishermen in the previous generation and their integrity in which a promise that must be kept. It is hoped that the humaneness of Hong Kong people and the lion rock spirits can be evoked by DukLing.
Originated from 1950s and formerly owned by fisherman as a tool for fishing, DukLing is now the only classic Chinese sailing junk in Hong Kong. Standing on the deck of DukLing, as if travelling in a time tunnel to the 50s 60s of Hong Kong, it brings you to the era of tai-pan and opium. You can easily imagine how Victoria Harbour was crossed and crowed by the classic Chinese sailing junks 150 years ago. DukLing not only a classic Chinese sailing junk but also one of the top ten tourist attractions in Hong Kong and one of the top ten antique sailing junk in China.
- Enjoy a spectacular view of the skyline across Victoria Harbour on Hong Kong's only remaining classic junk! Take the 7:30pm trip,you will also see "A Symphony of Lights", the dazzling multimedia show on both sides of the harbour - one of the 'MUST-SEE' features on travellers' list.
- Take the 7:30pm DukLing to sail around the Victoria Harbour and enjoy "A Symphony of Lights".
Terms & Conditions
- Please arrive at the pier at least 15 minutes prior to the departure time for boarding.
- Tour price includes travel accident insurance. Tour participants must provide: 1. Full name in English on travel document; 2. Travel document number; 3. Date of Birth. Failure to provide correct information will result in the service not provided.
- For other terms and conditions, please refer to the page of "Terms and Conditions" below.
Leave Your Comments