Terms and Conditions
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for tour to operate. For 1 participant, please email your request to email@example.com for availability.
- All reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking and will only be confirmed upon full payment.
- Pick-up time and venue will be confirmed upon reservation.
- No amendment, cancellation or refund is accepted once booking is confirmed except in the event of tour cancellation by the operator due to bad weather or any unforeseen circumstances.
- No refund, discount or compensation will be made to participants who choose to leave the tour before the official end of the tour, regardless of whatever portions of the itinerary remain.
- Durations listed are inclusive of pick up and return time basis and acted as guideline for reference only.
- Child under 12 years old must be accompanied by a paying adult; Infant under 2 years old with a paying adult not occupying a seat and consuming any tour meals is free of charge; Senior is the age of 65 or above.
- As tour coaches are not equipped with space onboard or wheelchair ramps, we are therefore unable to accommodate participants with needs alike. However, we will endeavor to provide assistance to disabled tour participants upon request.
- Tour 3.0 is not responsible for any loss, damage to property or personal injury due to negligence or any other cause.
- Tour 3.0 reserves the right to alter the itinerary in the event of adverse traffic conditions or any unpredictable circumstances.
- Tour 3.0 may change these Terms & Conditions at any time by posting changes online.
- In case of dispute, the decision of Tour 3.0 shall be final.
Please review these Terms & Conditions regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by Tour 3.0.